Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Adoption, Assisted Reproduction Law & Divorce Mediation
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Shulman Family Law Group is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Adoption, Assisted Reproduction Law and Divorce Mediation cases. Based in Calabasas, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of California. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With more than 60 years of combined experience, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Shulman Family Law Group has a thorough understanding of California law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Adoption: Adopting a child should be a joyous occasion for your family. However, the process can be complicated and frustrating. Our experienced attorneys help clients through the adoption process, bringing your child home as soon as possible.
- Assisted Reproduction Law: More and more couples are turning to assisted reproduction technology as a means to parenthood. Our attorneys understand assisted reproduction law, including the rights of intended parents, surrogates, egg donors and sperm donors.
- Divorce Mediation: Divorce is an overwhelming process, and often litigation only adds to the emotional toll of the family. For many divorcing couples, mediation is a better option to reduce costs and stress. To find out if divorce mediation is the right choice for you, contact our law firm today.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyers are dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Parents Seeking to Relocate: If you share custody of a child and plan to move out of the area, you may run into legal issues. Our attorneys have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. We are dedicated to helping you move your child to a healthy and safe environment.
- Alimony: When you get a divorce, there are many decisions that you and your ex-spouse need to make, including financial support. Alimony, or spousal support, is a major part of divorce law. Our attorneys work with you to reach an equitable alimony agreement.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. We answer all of your questions as we guide you through your family law matter.
When you retain the services of Shulman Family Law Group, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Calabasas law firm today
Shulman Family Law Group sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Serving Los Angeles, Ventura & Santa Barbara counties, our offices are conveniently located in Calabasas and Santa Barbara. Call the firm at 855-252-7914 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.